Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Babel: We will not vote on the budget if the province is not fair Wednesday, October 31,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Babel: We will not vote on the budget if the province is not fair Wednesday, October 31, Empty Deputy for Babel: We will not vote on the budget if the province is not fair Wednesday, October 31,

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Oct 2018, 2:33 am

Deputy for Babel: We will not vote on the budget if the province is not fair

Wednesday, October 31,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP MP of the province of Babil Mansour al-Baiji, Wednesday, that the deputies of the province will not vote on the draft financial budget for the year 2019 in the event of unfairness of the province within the budget, accusing successive governments since 2003 and so far "marginalization" rights of the people of the province. 

Al-Baiji said in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "If the budget does not witness the next year allocate funds to the province of Babylon different from the budget this year we will face the passage of and will not allow as representatives of the people of Babylon and demand their rights marginalized for years by the federal government that did not Babil province has been fair since the fall of the former regime and to this day. "

He added that "the great deterioration that hit Babylon caused great damage and the people of the province suffer as a result of deteriorating service, health and education, despite the fact that they presented the martyrs in defense of the homeland and its sanctities without delay, so we hope the Prime Minister to justify the province even if the fairness delayed balance of the year Next or else we will have a position inside the parliament to demand our stolen rights and budget scenario this year will not allow to be repeated once and for all. " 

On Sunday (October 28, 2018), the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the Council's approval of the draft budget bill for 2019 and referred it to the House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:25 pm