Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's office: What was published about the previous government's cancellation of its decision to i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's office: What was published about the previous government's cancellation of its decision to i Empty Abadi's office: What was published about the previous government's cancellation of its decision to i

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Nov 2018, 7:15 am

Abadi's office: What was published about the previous government's cancellation of its decision to increase the salaries of the crowd is a blatant lie
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Monday that the decision to increase the salaries of members of the popular assembly was "a blatant lie."
    "The Council of Ministers has taken a decision two months ago to increase the salaries of the crowd by 25 billion dinars per month and the total amount of 300 billion dinars per year, an increase rate of 24% to be the salary of the militant fighter equals the salary of the soldier."
    The office added that "the increase was made from last month and was never canceled this decision at a subsequent meeting of the Council of Ministers," adding that "the claim of cancellation is a blatant lie and the decisions of the Council of Ministers are confirmed and published."
    He added that "Abbadi promised in March to increase the salaries of the crowd, but unfortunately, the House of Representatives in the budget law did not authorize the government to spend during the year, but to limit the disbursement in the last three months, and that is why the government launched Abbadi exchange starting last month.
    The spokesman for the Construction Coalition MP Ahmad al-Asadi considered, on Sunday (November 4, 2018), that the previous government did not implement the law of the mobilization in the budget of 2018, noting that the former Prime Minister Haider Abadi, "canceled" increase the salaries of the popular crowd before the formation of the new government a day , Although he acknowledged the increase earlier. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:39 pm