Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish defense: We will not allow the emergence of a terrorist corridor on our border with Syria an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish defense: We will not allow the emergence of a terrorist corridor on our border with Syria an Empty Turkish defense: We will not allow the emergence of a terrorist corridor on our border with Syria an

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 2:05 am

[size=32]
    Turkish defense: We will not allow the emergence of a terrorist corridor on our border with Syria and Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Turkish Defense Minister Khulosi Akar said on Friday that his country would not allow for the emergence of a "terrorist corridor" on its southern border, whether in northern Syria or northern Iraq.
    He said in a speech on the sidelines of his visit to the Somali capital Mogadishu, that his country continues its discussions on the situation in the east of the Euphrates River in northern Syria, stressing the need to clear the region of terrorism.
    "There is no difference between the PKK and the PKK," he said, expressing regret at the fact that "some allies" are aware of this fact, referring to America.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:51 pm