Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction calls on the government to disclose the details of the US military presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction calls on the government to disclose the details of the US military presence in Iraq Empty Construction calls on the government to disclose the details of the US military presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 9:25 am

Construction calls on the government to disclose the details of the US military presence in Iraq

13:10 - 10/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - 
    The construction coalition called on Saturday for the government to disclose the details of the US military presence in Iraq, pointing out that the American presence in the Iraqi-Syrian border in conjunction with terrorist activity raises suspicion. 
    "Any foreign presence in Iraq harms the supreme security interests and the government has to resort to parliament to conclude a formal security agreement with the American side and to determine the movement and foreign military activity," MP Ahmad al-Kanani told al-Maaloumah. 
    Kanani added that "the recent US military deployment in conjunction with the movement of criminal advocates at the Syrian-Iraqi border raises suspicion in the political and security circles." 
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi military power has grown and it does not need any external support, especially after the victory over the gangs advocating and liberating Iraq from Dnsh." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:57 am