Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bishara: Parliament stole people's money by "rental allowances" and integrity intervention

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bishara: Parliament stole people's money by "rental allowances" and integrity intervention Empty Al-Bishara: Parliament stole people's money by "rental allowances" and integrity intervention

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Nov 2018, 1:46 am

Al-Bishara: Parliament stole people's money by "rental allowances" and integrity intervention

08:43 - 15/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Accused political analyst Hafiz al-Bishara, on Thursday, the House of Representatives to "steal" the people's money after the allocation of rent allowances up to 3 million dinars for each deputy coming from the provinces, noting that there are hotels of the government can be used in the House of Representatives and the conversion of rent allowances to degrees Functional.
    "The MP comes from the provinces to attend the short parliamentary sessions, and can be present in a hotel dedicated to the government, especially the good hotel and reserved for this purpose and then leave the deputy to his province, especially since the meetings are not held on a daily basis."
    "There is no house in Baghdad with a rent of 3 million dinars, which should be investigated, if the deputy from the provinces does not deserve the said amount for the rent," he said.
    He explained that "the salary of the MP is very large and can pay the rent allowance through his salary, as the rent allowance is scheduled to steal the money of the people, and the integrity of the intervention to stop that decision, and to take advantage of this money in the allocation of degrees of graduates or fill the budget deficit. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:34 am