Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: from stole money Iraq will buy castles people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: from stole money Iraq will buy castles people Empty Integrity: from stole money Iraq will buy castles people

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:17 pm

Integrity: from stole money Iraq will buy castles people

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 3, 2016

Baghdad/Iraq News Network-member parliamentary Committee on integrity of government study to sell real estate and State property to plug the budget deficit and the financial crisis.

Adel Noori said in a press statement on Monday: "Iraq today for numerous violations and up sale where everything", indicating that "stole money Iraq will buy the State funds for corruption and theft."

called "on the Government to manage the country and better financial crisis or resign if unable to do so."

Nouri stressed "the need to pay real estate leases State allowances retroactive to both exploited and filled after 2003.

He was a member of the Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment, Nicole, said that the Cabinet discussed at its meeting on 20th of last month with representatives of Parliament, the State and the estate lands in order to expand the resources due to the financial crisis.

Al-kinani said that "put at the meeting which I attended as a representative of the Committee to discuss the financial crisis with the Government considering levying State funds, and maximizing the resources of the State property and real estate and land, by selling and leasing", stating that "more vision went to sell."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:25 am