Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Rare pictures: So the Americans stole gold and money in Iraq???

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rare pictures: So the Americans stole gold and money in Iraq??? Empty Rare pictures: So the Americans stole gold and money in Iraq???

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:08 am

Rare pictures: So the Americans stole gold and money in Iraq???

14-07-2013 02:41 PM

U.S. newspaper said that U.S. officials are still unable to determine exactly what happened to a shipment of cash amounted to $ 6.6 billion of Iraqi funds carried by American planes to Baghdad after the invasion in March / March 2003 to spend on reconstruction projects and others.

The Los Angeles Times said that the amount was part of the $ 12 billion was sent to Baghdad on board twenty trip in the process is the largest airlift in history Monetary noting that the U.S. Department of Defense officials in the Iraqi government shut now accounts for that period.

In spite of the investigations conducted over the past several years, the U.S. Department of Defense officials do not know exactly what happened to the $ 6.6 billion of those funds and some accountants believe the federal government that some or all of the money has been stolen disappearance was not just a mistake in the calculations.

The inspector general said Iraq reconstruction 'Stuart Bowen' Alnmak of, who headed an office created by Congress, the money disappearing may represent the largest theft of funds in national history (the U.S.).

The newspaper pointed out that the case is still a mystery troublesome irks the Pentagon and distorts Washington's relations with Baghdad.

And threatens Iraqi officials to resort to court to recover the funds that represent the proceeds of Iraqi oil and the money Iraqi assets in addition to excess funds from the United Nations Oil-for-food but U.S. officials say that Congress, which has agreed to spend $ 61 billion of taxpayers' money Americans on reconstruction projects and development in Iraq is not expected to compensate Iraq for Iraqi funds do not find it and can not find out her fate.

The Los Angeles Times says that the theft of this magnitude is possible, however, U.S. officials not Istbadunha.

Bribery and fraud
    The accusations that some contractors have received tens of millions of dollars of bribery and fraud in the period immediately after the invasion, but Iraqi officials - According to the newspaper considered primarily responsible for the disappearance of the funds.

It has been the goal of sending money to Iraq restore government services in order to give hope to the Iraqis that the new situation is better than former U.S. officials was storing cash in the vault in one of Saddam Hussein's palaces at a U.S. base before distribution to Iraqi ministries and contractors.

The newspaper said that he did not have U.S. officials enough time for financial control has acknowledged Committee Government Reform House of U.S. House of Representatives in 2005 that U.S. officials were not able to keep accounts for withdrawals in Iraq and the back of the existence of large operations of misuse and fraud and wasteful spending.

The Iraqi officials say he had to be the U.S. government to maintain the funds in accordance with the legal agreement was signed in 2004 bore and Washington under which responsibility for warned 'Abdul Basit Turki Saeed' head of accounting in Iraq at the time that the Iraqi government may raise the case to court if you can not the U.S. government Finding the money

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    [ltr][rtl]المحرر :[/rtl] Editor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Rare pictures: So the Americans stole gold and money in Iraq??? Empty Re: Rare pictures: So the Americans stole gold and money in Iraq???

Post by Neno Sun 14 Jul 2013, 11:50 am

And threatens Iraqi officials to resort to court to recover the funds that represent the proceeds of Iraqi oil and the money Iraqi assets in addition to excess funds from the United Nations Oil-for-food but U.S. officials say that Congress, which has agreed to spend $ 61 billion of taxpayers' money Americans on reconstruction projects and development in Iraq is not expected to compensate Iraq for Iraqi funds do not find it and can not find out her fate.
    From the above, you got to be kidding me about the below. I agree that if it was stolen, then the thefts need to be prosecuted to the fullest but to hold things up over this after we the tax payers have given so much, kiss my arse. I have heard how arrogant Turki is, maybe that is ture... Twisted Evil 
    The Iraqi officials say he had to be the U.S. government to maintain the funds in accordance with the legal agreement was signed in 2004 bore and Washington under which responsibility for warned 'Abdul Basit Turki Saeed' head of accounting in Iraq at the time that the Iraqi government may raise the case to court if you can not the U.S. government Finding the money

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:37 am