Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Envoy: America needs a few months to defeat a pro-Syrian with avoiding a scenario in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Envoy: America needs a few months to defeat a pro-Syrian with avoiding a scenario in Iraq Empty Envoy: America needs a few months to defeat a pro-Syrian with avoiding a scenario in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Nov 2018, 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Envoy: America needs a few months to defeat a pro-Syrian with avoiding a scenario in Iraq
    The United States' top envoy in the region said US allies on the ground in Syria would defeat a "few months" of militant organization and take over the last areas occupied by the extremist organization in the country.
    The US envoy to Syria, James Jeffrey, warned that financial assistance for reconstruction will only be available after the Syrian government has changed its behavior substantially. He also stressed that the United States wants all Iranian troops out of the country.
    Jeffrey said the "total defeat" envisaged for the Dahed organization means he will not be able to return to the insurgency or through sleeper cells, as in Iraq, when a former organization was allowed to reorganize.
    The envoy also stressed that unless Syrian President Bashar al-Assad changes his government's behavior, it would be difficult to "prevent a re-emergence from chaos" in Syria.
    Jeffrey stressed that the United States is not seeking to change the regime, but change his behavior.
    Jeffrey did not answer the question of when American troops would leave Syria entirely.
    About 2,000 US troops in Syria are helping the Kurdish-led forces of Qods, the main US ally on the ground, fighting a militant organization.
    "There can not be a complete defeat for the sake of a fundamental change in the regime and a fundamental change in Iran's role in the region," Jeffrey said, calling on Iranian forces to leave Syria.
    The United States considers Iran a "threat" to its partners and allies in the region, including Israel, Turkey and Jordan. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:42 am