Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls as US inventories rise, but OPEC's likely cut cuts losses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls as US inventories rise, but OPEC's likely cut cuts losses Empty Oil falls as US inventories rise, but OPEC's likely cut cuts losses

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Nov 2018, 1:54 am

Oil falls as US inventories rise, but OPEC's likely cut cuts losses

Oil falls as US inventories rise, but OPEC's likely cut cuts losses 11340

Oil prices fell on Thursday after US crude inventories rose to their highest level since December 2017, amid fears of a global supply crunch, but the prospect of a cut in OPEC supplies has prevented further declines.
    By 0534 GMT, the WTI crude futures contract was $ 54.35 a barrel, down 28 cents, or 0.5 percent, from the previous settlement.
    Brent crude fell 23 cents, or 0.4 percent, to $ 63.25 a barrel in a month.
    The US Energy Information Administration said in a weekly report on Wednesday that crude oil inventories in the United States rose 4.9 million barrels to 446.91 million barrels last week. This is the highest level of inventory since December last year.
    US crude oil production remained at a record 11.7 million bpd, according to the Energy Information Administration.
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is concerned about the emergence of an oversupply that could push prices further down.
    To counter this, the Organization is considering supply cuts at its next meeting on December 6, although some member states such as Iran are expected to oppose any voluntary cuts.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:32 pm