Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AMERICAN MAGAZINE: AMERICA ON THE DOORS OF BANKRUPTCY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AMERICAN MAGAZINE: AMERICA ON THE DOORS OF BANKRUPTCY Empty AMERICAN MAGAZINE: AMERICA ON THE DOORS OF BANKRUPTCY

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:01 am

AMERICAN MAGAZINE: AMERICA ON THE DOORS OF BANKRUPTCY
    AMERICAN MAGAZINE: AMERICA ON THE DOORS OF BANKRUPTCY 5bf6e60fea509

The US federal budget deficit has reached about $ 800 billion, and the national debt has come close to $ 22 trillion, the largest amount of government debt in human history, which the American Conservative magazine has warned is a serious economic collapse in the United States.
    When the world stops believing that the United States can pay off its debt or when interest rates on public debt become too high, Washington will have to cut its budget significantly, which will push the empire to collapse, according to Sputnik.
    The magazine criticizes the neoconservatives by saying they are waging billions of dollars in wars to "rebuild humanity on the image the United States wants," but that "arrogant arrogance will lead to death" and America's overt and covert wars "destabilize the world" America to return American soldiers in various parts of the world to their country, by its decision, rather than waiting for "decision of the owners of funds and the economy" to do so.
    # Federalism

https://n.annabaa.org/news34376https://n.annabaa.org/news34376

Current date/time is Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:11 am