Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What will happen to the National Union and the Democratic in the cabin of Abdul Mahdi?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What will happen to the National Union and the Democratic in the cabin of Abdul Mahdi? Empty What will happen to the National Union and the Democratic in the cabin of Abdul Mahdi?

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 2:35 am

What will happen to the National Union and the Democratic in the cabin of Abdul Mahdi?

09:11 - 26/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The former MP of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Rezan Sheikh Delir, on Monday, that her party will get the bag of the Ministry of Justice, among the Democratic Party to obtain the portfolio of the Ministry of Displacement and Migration.
    "The National Union will receive the portfolio of the Ministry of Justice, where Khalid Shawani was nominated for the position of Minister of Justice by the party, and will be submitted to the parliament in order to vote on it," Delier said in a statement.
    "The Democratic Party is no longer interested in this ministry, especially after its Christian candidate, Asma Salim, was rejected by the parliament, where he will get another ministry in Abdul-Mahdi's cabin."
    On the other hand, the MP from the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Muhammad Shaker, said in a statement to the information that his party will get the Ministry of Displacement and Migration in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, indicating that "this entitlement came after the rejection of the party's candidate to the Ministry of Justice names Salem by the House of Representatives. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:44 am