Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Agenda of the meeting (9) Thursday (30) February 1

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Agenda of the meeting (9) Thursday (30) February 1 Empty Agenda of the meeting (9) Thursday (30) February 1

Post by lonelyintexas Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 am

Agenda of the meeting (9) Thursday (30) February 1

February 1 2014
    First, read verses from the Koran.
    Second: the first reading of the draft general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year of 2014. ( Finance Committee , the Legal Committee , the Committee of Economy and Investment). (Article 30).

Third: The vote on the draft labor law. ( Committee for Labor and Social Affairs , the Committee on the institutions of civil society). (Article 157). (The remaining 134 items).

Fourth, the final report of the parliamentary sub-committee responsible for monitoring the project and the Ministry of Education No. (1.2) and on the subject of re-building mud schools and ramshackle.

Fifth: the first reading of a bill to preserve the documents. ( Legal Committee , the Committee on Culture and Information). (Article 15).

Sixth: The second reading of the draft law regulating the work of counselors. ( Legal Committee ). (Article 5).

Seventh: The second reading of the bill passports. ( Legal Committee , the Commission on Security and Defence ). (Article 22).

Eighth: the second reading of the draft law amending the Law on Judicial Fees No. (114) for the year 1981. ( Finance Committee , Legal Committee ). (Article 31).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Begins the session time: eleven in the morning.

Was on the agenda for today (Thursday) but has been postponed to Saturday for first reading.
    LIT
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Agenda of the meeting (9) Thursday (30) February 1 Empty Re: Agenda of the meeting (9) Thursday (30) February 1

Post by lonelyintexas Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:53 pm

They will probably do the Tues, Thurs, Sat postpone the readings for a little while, as each years budget has taken them until Feb and even March to get passed and voted on.  So let's keep up the faith and be patient it will work out.
    Thanks
    LIT
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Agenda of the meeting (9) Thursday (30) February 1 Empty Re: Agenda of the meeting (9) Thursday (30) February 1

Post by weslin3 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:33 pm

I have patience and hope I guess my comment was erased for being silly. This will probably be erased also. No more commenting for me...
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:13 pm

You're right Lit, we should know better

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:41 am