Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Voting on vacant ministries tops the agenda of today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Voting on vacant ministries tops the agenda of today's session Empty Voting on vacant ministries tops the agenda of today's session

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Dec 2018, 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Voting on vacant ministries tops the agenda of today's session

The House of Representatives is due to resume its session on Tuesday by voting on the completion of the ministerial cabin.
    The agenda of the meeting also includes, according to a statement by the information department of the Council, a general topic for discussion on the formation of a committee to investigate the privatization of energy distribution.
    The sources revealed the names of candidates for vacant ministries, which will be presented by Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to  
    parliament today to vote on them.
    The sources said the candidates were Faleh al-Fayyad, Interior Ministry, Faisal al-Jarba, Ministry of Defense, Nouri al-Dulaimi, Ministry of Planning, Qusay al-Suhail, Ministry of Higher Education and Saba al-Tai. (Ministry of Education), Dara Noureddine (Ministry of Justice), Hala Korkis (Ministry of Immigration), Abdulamir Al-Hamdani (Ministry of Culture)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:20 pm