Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seven Mexican policemen killed and injured in clashes in state of "drug gangs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seven Mexican policemen killed and injured in clashes in state of "drug gangs Empty Seven Mexican policemen killed and injured in clashes in state of "drug gangs

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Dec 2018, 2:19 am

Seven Mexican policemen killed and injured in clashes in state of "drug gangs"

Seven Mexican policemen killed and injured in clashes in state of "drug gangs Irq_1797751407_1543903112
    Mexican authorities on Tuesday killed six policemen in an exchange of fire with gunmen in a state that includes one of the country's most dangerous drug cartels. Western media said six policemen were killed and another wounded in an exchange of fire in the municipality of La Huerta, in the state of Jalisco on the Pacific coast, days after an attack on a US consulate in the local capital of Guadalajara. The attack was one of the bloodiest attacks on security forces in recent months, at the beginning of the first week of the new government of President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador. A spokeswoman for the Mexican prosecutor said it was not clear who was responsible for the killing but that area was known to be the headquarters of the new generation Jalisco gang, one of Mexico's most powerful drug cartels. La Huerta is located on the border with the municipality of Villa Purificacion, which in May 2015 saw members of the new generation of Jalisco discarded for a military helicopter during a failed attempt to arrest gang leader Nemiso Oseguera, a former police officer. Finished

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:02 pm