Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

government of the richest province of Iraq attacking political parties tried to overthrow them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government of the richest province of Iraq attacking political parties tried to overthrow them Empty government of the richest province of Iraq attacking political parties tried to overthrow them

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Dec 2018, 2:23 am

[size=32]
    government of the richest province of Iraq attacking political parties tried to overthrow them[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Basra governor Asaad al-Eidani on Friday criticized attempts by political parties to replace his local government in the oil-rich province of southern Iraq.
    The provincial council failed to hold a meeting earlier in the day to vote on the governor, the new chairman of the county council.
    "Political people who came from outside Basra to carry out a process of replacing the local government, despite the illegality of these attempts," Eidani said in a statement distributed to the media, including Shafak News.
    He added that "the bad movement to overthrow the local government in Basra by people are far from the province, its problems and problems, but they are the ones who have made Basra, corruption and destruction and Istahtara through their former group and now they are trying to return the ball itself."
    He said Eidani that "members of the provincial council refused to attend the session to pass this project," praising the demonstrators, "who were keen to be Basra is hard on the spoilers."
    Dozens demonstrated in front of the provincial council building to protest the extraordinary session held by the council to vote on the dismissal of the local government in Basra.
    Protesters surrounded the provincial council building and prevented protesters who failed to hold a session to vote for the local government's dismissal, but the anti-Ghaba forces dispersed protesters with tear gas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:36 am