Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Transport calls on the US ambassador to translate their support for Iraq on the grou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Transport calls on the US ambassador to translate their support for Iraq on the grou Empty The Minister of Transport calls on the US ambassador to translate their support for Iraq on the grou

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Dec 2018, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Transport calls on the US ambassador to translate their support for Iraq on the ground

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

Transport Minister Abdullah Loibi on Sunday called on US Ambassador to Iraq Duklas Sulaiman to translate their support for Iraq on the ground by supporting rail projects and developing the infrastructure of Iraqi airports."Today, the US ambassador to Iraq, Duaa Sulaiman and his accompanying delegation met to enhance bilateral cooperation between the two countries and expand the horizons of joint action in all fields of transport," the ministry said in a statement. 

He called on the US side, according to the statement, to "translate their support for Iraq on the ground by supporting rail projects and the development of the reality of the infrastructure of Iraqi airports and the development of the capacity of the staff of the ministry and its configurations in American academies." 

He added that "we discussed during the meeting how to lift the ban on Iraqi aircraft in the global atmosphere and move forward to complete the project of the port of Faw because of its role in the future active in accelerating the country's economic wheel." 

He noted that "

For his part, the US ambassador in Iraq promised "to provide all necessary means to support Iraq in the fields of transport, which will enhance the reality of bilateral cooperation between the two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:35 pm