Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

URGENT Prime Minister's Office: divergence of views to organize the meeting prevented his contract b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

URGENT Prime Minister's Office: divergence of views to organize the meeting prevented his contract b Empty URGENT Prime Minister's Office: divergence of views to organize the meeting prevented his contract b

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Dec 2018, 1:59 am

[rtl]

URGENT Prime Minister's Office: divergence of views to organize the meeting prevented his contract between Abdul Mahdi and Trump

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Date of release: 2018/12/27 0:16 • 357 times read[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

URGENT Prime Minister's Office: divergence of views to organize the meeting prevented his contract b Empty URGENT Tramp's first comment on visit to Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Dec 2018, 2:01 am

[rtl]

URGENT Tramp's first comment on visit to Iraq

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Editorial Date: 2018/12/27 0:10 • 723 times read[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    (Baghdad: Al-Furat News) US President Donald Trump commented on his surprise visit to Iraq.
    "I was honored to visit our amazing forces at Assad's air base in Iraq, God bless the United States," Trump wrote on his visit in a tweet on Twitter. 
    This is the first comment by Tramp about his visit to Iraq, which he arrived on Wednesday suddenly with his wife Milana and his national security adviser John Bolton. 
    This is the first visit to Trump after taking office in January 2017. It ended

[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:31 am