Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi Private Banks organizes the course «Accounting for financial institutions» Sid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Iraqi Private Banks organizes the course «Accounting for financial institutions»  Sid Empty Association of Iraqi Private Banks organizes the course «Accounting for financial institutions» Sid

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:39 am

Association of Iraqi Private Banks organizes the course «Accounting for financial institutions»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Side 

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks established the "Accounting for Financial Institutions" course with the participation of 20 trainees.
    "The course will last for four days and the training will be on a daily basis," said Ahmed Al Hashemi, director of administration and training at the Association of Private Banks.
    He added that "it will attract accountants and employees of financial departments in banks," pointing out that "will address four axes; the first deals with the theoretical framework of accounting and the second relates to the registration of financial operations and the third and fourth are interested in the accounting cycle and financial lists."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm