Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: North Korean leader plans to visit the country to meet with Putin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: North Korean leader plans to visit the country to meet with Putin Empty Russia: North Korean leader plans to visit the country to meet with Putin

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Feb 2019, 1:47 am

Russia: North Korean leader plans to visit the country to meet with Putin
    Russia: North Korean leader plans to visit the country to meet with Putin Irq_1419241189_1549697032
    Russian Ambassador to Pyongyang Alexander Matsigor said on Saturday that North Korean President Kim Jong-un's visit to Russia was the first on the bilateral agenda, with both Moscow and Pyongyang interested in it.
    We have many questions that require study and decision-making at the highest level, "the diplomat said.
    "In this regard, the visit of the ROK Premier Kim Jong-un to Russia is the number one on our bilateral agenda and the date and venue of the meeting, as well as the program of the visit, have yet to be determined and should be done in a timely manner," the ambassador added.
    Kim Jong-un is expected to meet US President Donald Trump as soon as possible.
    Igor Morgolov, deputy foreign minister of Russia, revealed that the US leadership has expressed to Russia its desire to help Russia to set the agenda for talks on nuclear disarmament in Korea.
    The Russian deputy foreign minister confirmed Russia's readiness to contribute to discussing measures and steps aimed at resolving the nuclear issue and other issues facing the Korean Peninsula. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=113540

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:18 pm