Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold below the 10-month high with the dollar supports the record of the Reserve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold below the 10-month high with the dollar supports the record of the Reserve Empty Gold below the 10-month high with the dollar supports the record of the Reserve

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:57 am

Gold below the 10-month high with the dollar supports the record of the Reserve

Gold below the 10-month high with the dollar supports the record of the Reserve 13122

Gold remained on Thursday, below its 10-month high as the dollar rallied after the latest meeting of the Federal Reserve raised interest rate expectations this year.
    Investors are also watching talks on ending the Sino-US trade dispute.
    At 0529 GMT, the spot price of gold was up 0.1 percent at $ 1339.88 an ounce after touching $ 1346.73 in the previous session, its highest level since April 19.
    US gold futures fell 0.4 percent to $ 1,342.8 an ounce.
    "There are technical and fundamental reasons for this decline in gold prices," said Margaret Young, market analyst at CMC Markets in Singapore. He is under some pressure for technical selling at the moment. "
    "It was a statement that was more likely to be clearly monetized than the Fed," she said, adding that the dollar had recovered after the meeting was disclosed and that gold traders were selling for profit.
    The dollar index, which measures the currency against a basket of six major currencies, stabilized at 96.518.
    The Federal Reserve, in its latest meeting in January, said the US economy and the US labor market remained strong, prompting a rate hike of at least one this year.
    Palladium increased 0.1 percent in spot transactions to $ 1,490 an ounce. The self-stimulating metal was above the $ 1,500 psychological level during the previous session due to supply problems in the market.
    Platinum fell 0.2 percent to $ 821 an ounce, while silver fell 0.1 percent to $ 16.01.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 pm