Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is the world's second-best performer with a record of recovering countries after yea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy is the world's second-best performer with a record of recovering countries after yea Empty Iraq 's economy is the world's second-best performer with a record of recovering countries after yea

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Feb 2019, 2:08 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is the world's second-best performer with a record of recovering countries after years of setback[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The US non-profit Fund for Peace publishes an annual report on the fragility of countries around the world based on a wide range of factors. It measures the economic, political, social and security stability of 178 countries around the world and takes into account other factors such as demographic pressures, . 
    The index gives countries a score of 0 to 120 degrees, where the high score expresses a decline in stability, and vice versa. The index, in its version of 2018, lists the countries that registered a recession and recorded a recovery. 
    Note: Recession does not necessarily mean that countries are on the list of fragile states. For example, (Which means a decline in the index), but it is nevertheless ranked among the most stable countries in the world.
    Iraq, on the other hand, scored the second best improvement but is nevertheless classified as a list of countries close to the risk of relapse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:28 pm