Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council's Economic Committee Karbala demanding withdrawal of central bank currency damaged

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council's Economic Committee Karbala demanding withdrawal of central bank currency damaged Empty Council's Economic Committee Karbala demanding withdrawal of central bank currency damaged

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Mar 2014, 12:08 pm

Council's Economic Committee Karbala demanding withdrawal of central bank currency damaged

News Source: Karbala

BAGHDAD / WAP / demanded the Assembly Economic Committee, the city of Karbala on Monday, the Iraqi Central Bank to withdraw the Iraqi currency category thousand dinars damaged ones and torn from citizens and markets, and replaced by a new and valid for the deal because it caused problems and obstacles to the purchase in local markets, in addition to the transfer process between neighborhoods.

The head of the Economic Council of the province of Karbala Tariq Kikhany told Baghdad International / WAP / "There are large amounts of small groups stale very, caused by frequent interaction between members of the community, which led to the torn and damaged some parts of them," pointing out that "the Central Bank Iraq was a withdrawal of this class and replace it with another, but stopped the process at the present time. "

He Kikhany that "what we have seen in recent times, that the central bank did not care about these things, and thus became a significant inflation of the existence of this currency, which led to be sold bought and teams price between the stock market and the bank, "noting that"there is a group of people became living on replacing these currencies. "

and demanded Kikhany CBI "to assume its responsibilities to withdraw this currency and exchanged for other currencies," he said, adding that "the aim of the claim came to reduce process money laundering, or there is another layer to be Matashh this business. " / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:55 am