Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Special The Parliament's agenda will be free from the ministerial cab next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special The Parliament's agenda will be free from the ministerial cab next week Empty Special The Parliament's agenda will be free from the ministerial cab next week

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2019, 6:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special The Parliament's agenda will be free from the ministerial cab next week[/size]

[rtl]66 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Fateh MP Mohammad Karim revealed on Thursday that the agenda of the meetings of the Council of Representatives will be free during the next week on the subject of completion of the ministerial cabin, which is likely to be completed in the week following next week.[/rtl]

[rtl]Karim said in an interview with "Trend Press" that "there are names on the table but not yet agreed on specific names to take over the vacant ministries," noting that "the choice of names requires the consensus of the political blocs that are still negotiating to resolve their differences."[/rtl]

[rtl]Karim added that "the agenda of the meetings of the subject of the Cabinet Cab until next Thursday," likely "to resolve this issue and provide the cab in the week after the next."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "this delay in the resolution of the cabinet cabins comes from the matter of tightening things and access to agreements not only for positions, but also belong to the names that hold those positions."[/rtl]

[rtl]AM[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Special The Parliament's agenda will be free from the ministerial cab next week Empty Re: Special The Parliament's agenda will be free from the ministerial cab next week

Post by wciappetta Thu 21 Mar 2019, 8:05 am

If this is true I can see Mahdi being replaced in a week....

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Special The Parliament's agenda will be free from the ministerial cab next week Empty Re: Special The Parliament's agenda will be free from the ministerial cab next week

Post by weslin3 Thu 21 Mar 2019, 9:11 am

wciappetta wrote:If this is true I can see Mahdi being replaced in a week....
    They could usher in Abadi...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 21 Mar 2019, 9:24 am

azareus wrote:LOL weslin. Usher Iraq?
    I know...Just maybe they might get a firecracker  on their rear.

lol!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 21 Mar 2019, 10:27 am

weslin3 wrote:

I would enjoy that move.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 21 Mar 2019, 10:53 am

wciappetta wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:

I would enjoy that move.
    Probably all of us would, including the Iraqis. flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:22 am