Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

new blow to Boeing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

new blow to Boeing Empty new blow to Boeing

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Mar 2019, 2:27 am

[size=32]
    new blow to Boeing[/size]
    new blow to Boeing 1039676238

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Garuda Airlines has asked Indonesia to cancel a contract to purchase 49 Boeing 737 Max 8 aircraft because of a loss of confidence in the model, according to local newspaper Detik News.
    "In fact, we trust the Boeing 8 Max, but it lost," the company said in a statement. Passengers have confidence in them, and even if the Max 8 systems are modified, passengers have already lost confidence, so we ask you to cancel the contract. "
    A Boeing 737 Max 8 plane crashed in the Peshofu area south-east of Addis Ababa on Friday after taking off six minutes from Addis Ababa airport. En route to Nairobi airport.
    This is the second such plane crash in the past five months, with the Indonesian Air Leon Air plane crashed on October 29, 2018.
    A number of countries and companies have announced the suspension of operation of the aircraft "Pyeong 737 Max 8", and the company "S-7" Russian, the only operator of this type of aircraft in Russia has told the agency, "Sputnik" that also made a decision to suspend operation from 13 March until you receive data on the causes of the disaster.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:22 pm