Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad hosts the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian Committee on 20 April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad hosts the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian Committee on 20 April Empty Baghdad hosts the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian Committee on 20 April

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2019, 2:17 am

Baghdad hosts the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian Committee on 20 April

10:11 - 04/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim announced on Thursday the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian committee in Baghdad on April 20 under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and his Egyptian counterpart Mustafa Medbouli.
    "The Iraqi-Egyptian Committee will meet in Baghdad on April 20 under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and his Egyptian counterpart Mustafa Medbouli," Hakim said in an interview with the official newspaper Al-Sabah. For years because of the circumstances experienced by both Iraq and Egypt and fighting terrorism. "
    The minister pointed out that it will discuss several files including housing, industry, energy, education and tourism, as well as discussing the entry of Iraqis to Egypt, which were discussed in the meetings held recently during the visit of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, with President Abdel Fattah Sisi or Prime Minister Dr. Mustafa Madbouli and there is an idea put forward is granting visas to Iraqi students in Egypt, in the presence of 16 thousand Iraqi students in Egypt. "
    On the tripartite summit between Iraq, Egypt and Jordan, al-Hakim said, "I discussed the continuation of the joint Arab cooperation as necessary in the framework of the three countries' keenness on regular coordination and consultation on ways to enhance cooperation and integration among them in various fields. The importance of advancing the march of solidarity and joint Arab action, thus contributing to the maintenance of Arab national security and realizing the hopes of the peoples of the region in achieving peace and development.
    "There have been crucial decisions for Iraq, including the dropping of 75 percent of Iraq's debts to the Arab League after consultations with a number of Arab countries and the university itself, supporting Iraq in reconstruction and supporting displaced war victims on the terrorist's advocate," al-Hakim said.
    As for the Golan, al-Hakim pointed out that "there was a two-hour meeting of Arab foreign ministers to discuss how to deal with the American decision to annex the Golan to Israel and we have decided to reject this decision. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:46 am