Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper: America is pressing Iraq to contract with General Electric instead of Siemens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British newspaper: America is pressing Iraq to contract with General Electric instead of Siemens Empty British newspaper: America is pressing Iraq to contract with General Electric instead of Siemens

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Apr 2019, 10:14 am

British newspaper: America is pressing Iraq to contract with General Electric instead of Siemens

14:30 - 10/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    General Electric

Information / translation ... 
    revealed a British National, Wednesday, exposure of the Iraqi government to pressure by the United States to contract with GE instead of Siemens to develop the electrical system in the country. 
    "Siemens last year offered the Iraqi government to add 11 megawatts to the Iraqi electricity sector worth 15 billion dollars to repair the structure destroyed by the war, but the government was under pressure from the US side to choose a company," the newspaper said in a report. GE replaced Siemens, but the two companies signed initial contracts for planned capabilities with the Iraqi government. " 
    The newspaper quoted Iraqi Electricity Minister Loay Khatib as saying that "Iraq is looking at the offer of the German company Siemens to repair the infrastructure of electric power in the country positively."
    "We have good and balanced relations with all countries that want to support Iraq, but I have to admit that the Siemens road map for Iraq is very useful because it deals with the sectors of transport, distribution and power generation, and building that there is a need to build a precious chain to help Iraq," he said. Move the energy sector in the right direction. " Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:16 pm