Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Spark launched by Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Spark launched by Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a  Empty Spark launched by Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a

Post by wciappetta Tue 16 Apr 2019, 4:40 pm

Baghdad Post Tuesday, 16 April 2019 02:58 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spark launched by Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a whisper!

Has begun to circulate in the political circles recently, talk of attempts to topple the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , after failing to complete his cabinet and the lack of implementation of any paragraph of his government program, which he put before the parliament. 

And talk about the overthrow of Abdul Mahdi or his isolation, is no longer just whispers or provocations launched here and there, but increased his tone and moved to the media audio and video and read. 

The first spark in the media was launched by Sami al-Askari, a leader in the coalition of state law, led by former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki . 

Al-Askari spoke openly and clearly on television about a scenario for ousting Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi .

The military did not only disclose the scenario of dismissal, but went further, indicating that the attempts aimed at bringing former Prime Minister Haider Abadi to the presidency of the government . 

He added: "Abadi still hopes to assume the premiership, and some of his allies promised to return after a year, and the opportunity exists to continue the rule until 2022." 

Al-Askari tried to distance the coalition of state law from this matter by excluding him from integration with the coalition of al-Abadi (victory), but he hinted at the possibility of achieving such integration if Abadi abandoned the "dream of prime minister," as he put it. 

The reactions of the events and their repercussions, the impact of the statements of the military, spread in all directions and found a wide echo and reactions of different actions among the government, parliamentary and political circles in general,.

The coalition (victory) did not deny these accusations explicitly and clearly, but praised the leadership of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid, during the rule of Abbadi, and raised the comparison between him and his predecessors and his successor prime ministers . 

"Abadi succeeded in what the others failed, a national symbol that serves the state project from any location, and the victory project led by Abadi aspires to lead the country based on successes to create a just and strong unified state," he said. 

In response to what Sami al-Askari said of the possibility of integrating victory with the rule of law in the event of Abadi abandoning his "dream" to return to the premiership, Al-Sunaid said: "There is no intention to victory to merge with any bloc." 

Fatah alliance had a view on the subject, he did not confirm the existence of such moves to overthrow Abdul Mahdi, and did not deny them at the same time.

But the leader of the coalition , Abbas al - Zamili, said: "The overthrow of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , the dream can not be achieved, especially that the latter granted confidence by opening and moving." 

Said Zamili in a press statement: "The subject of the ouster of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the return of al - Abadi to power again, is almost impossible, because the ouster of the prime minister means the fall of the government and all ministries with them. " 

coalition of state law, on the first subject, hurried through the media office of the leader of the coalition Nuri al - Maliki , to deny the involvement of the rule of law In an alliance aimed at bringing down or changing the government. 

Maliki's office denied involvement in a bloc to topple the government , but did not deny the existence of such a bloc, and remained silent about the existence of attempts to topple Abdul Mahdi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Spark launched by Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a  Empty Re: Spark launched by Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a

Post by Diamond Tue 16 Apr 2019, 4:46 pm

thumbs2
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Spark launched by Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a  Empty Re: Spark launched by Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a

Post by weslin3 Tue 16 Apr 2019, 5:36 pm

I really don't understand why all of this is needed... Just want it done....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:04 pm