Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Abadi coalition in response to a scenario to overthrow Abdul Mahdi: We aspire to lead Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi coalition in response to a scenario to overthrow Abdul Mahdi: We aspire to lead Iraq Empty Abadi coalition in response to a scenario to overthrow Abdul Mahdi: We aspire to lead Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 1:47 am

Abadi coalition in response to a scenario to overthrow Abdul Mahdi: We aspire to lead Iraq

12:44 - 15/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The coalition of victory headed by former Prime Minister Haider on Monday on the statements of the leader of the coalition of state law, Sami al-Askari on the existence of a scenario to overthrow Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the appointment of Abbadi instead. 
    The leader of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid said in a statement received a copy of it that "the project of the victory coalition led by Abadi aspires to lead the country Tsaisa on the successes to create a just and unified strong state," noting that "victory continues his march to serve the state of his position and visions and policies, "He said. 
    He added: "We are open to all blocs according to our national interests, and no intention to victory integration by any block, there is coordination and cooperation regarding the country's files, which is normal to practice with all blocks."
    "Al-Abadi refused to participate in the process when Adel Abdul-Mahdi was given the share of victory in the government," he said, adding that "we are against the abhorrent quotas that have hit the unity of decision and the unity of the nation. "He said. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi coalition in response to a scenario to overthrow Abdul Mahdi: We aspire to lead Iraq Empty Re: Abadi coalition in response to a scenario to overthrow Abdul Mahdi: We aspire to lead Iraq

Post by wciappetta Tue 16 Apr 2019, 5:57 am

Getting interesting ...

weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi coalition in response to a scenario to overthrow Abdul Mahdi: We aspire to lead Iraq Empty Re: Abadi coalition in response to a scenario to overthrow Abdul Mahdi: We aspire to lead Iraq

Post by weslin3 Tue 16 Apr 2019, 7:05 am

wciappetta wrote:Getting interesting ...
    I hope interesting in a good way... flower
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Tue 16 Apr 2019, 7:19 am

Getting further away it seems. It's always something else.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 16 Apr 2019, 10:44 am

Stevethebrit wrote:
    Getting further away it seems. It's always something else.

The Indians are rumbling... If this happens and its Abadi, he got things done, at this point he would have a team ready to move. Personally I do not care who gets the deed done so long as they get it done. I'm sensing Abadi might be a quicker path. How long will the IMF and the US wait for a conclusion, further how long will the people wait? Mahdi either can't get it done or doesn't want to...

wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 16 Apr 2019, 10:45 am

azareus wrote:Zzzzzz. Wake me up next year

I know the feeling ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:04 pm