Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump Trade talks between America and China did not collapse

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump Trade talks between America and China did not collapse Empty Trump Trade talks between America and China did not collapse

Post by Rocky Wed 15 May 2019, 1:48 am

Trump Trade talks between America and China did not collapse

Trump Trade talks between America and China did not collapse 15159

US President Donald Trump said trade talks with China did not collapse, describing the trade war between the two largest economies in the world as a "simple disagreement. 

Made Trump comments to reporters at the White House, with the escalation of tensions between Beijing and Washington after their exchange to impose fees on imports of billions of dollars. 

He Trump to negotiators from the two countries are still Itbageson, saying they are staying a good dialogue.  

a spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry said that the two sides agreed to continue discussions related to trade. 

the conduct of the United States and China have been in talks for months to soothe trade tensions between But the talks have been stalled in recent weeks and each side blames the other for its failure.
    http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16632

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:33 pm