Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The reference Sistani sends a message to the three presidencies that contained

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The reference Sistani sends a message to the three presidencies that contained Empty The reference Sistani sends a message to the three presidencies that contained

Post by Rocky Thu 16 May 2019, 1:32 am

[size=36]The reference Sistani sends a message to the three presidencies that contained[/size]

Political | 09:38 - 15/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazin News 
    High-level political sources in Baghdad, Wednesday, revealed the content of a letter sent by the highest religious authority in Iraq to the three presidencies. 
    The sources said that "the former MP Abdul Hadi al-Hakim, close to the religious authority Ali al-Sistani, conveyed a message of critical importance from the religious authority in Najaf to the three presidencies in Baghdad, the most important ones that were addressed to Abdul Mahdi," 
    She added, "Hakim said during his first meeting Adel Abdul Mahdi, a letter from the reference invited him to be more stringent and firm in the decision-making, and not to retreat before the pressure of parties that are in their own interests. 
    The sources confirmed that "Hakim told the Prime Minister a message on the current crisis between Tehran and Washington is the need to spare Iraq fragments of the conflict between the United States and Iran, because the Iraqi people are very tired and does not want any other security problems.
    She revealed that "the Iraqi armed factions associated with Iran, I understood the position of the reference to Ali al-Sistani, but it is not certain that it will abide by it." 
    The sources pointed out that "the meetings discussed the existence of pressure by political leaders on the religious authority to replace Abdul Mahdi, because of what is rumored about the interference of the reference in his choice to head the current government." 
    "The Prime Minister asked for additional support for his government by the religious authority in Najaf, and the reference to him that it is not satisfied with the performance of the government in a number of files, especially the service of them."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The reference Sistani sends a message to the three presidencies that contained Empty Abdulhadi al-Hakim explains the validity of his transfer a message from the supreme authority of the

Post by Rocky Thu 16 May 2019, 1:39 am

[rtl]

Abdulhadi al-Hakim explains the validity of his transfer a message from the supreme authority of the three presidencies

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Editorial date:: 2019/5/16 0:15 • 1138 times read[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    {Baghdad: Al-Furat News} explained close to the religious authority and a former deputy of the province of Najaf, the authenticity of a message from the highest authority of the three presidencies.
    "Unlike some satellite channels, newspapers and social media, I confirm that my visit to the three presidencies a few days ago was a personal visit, and I did not have a message from the supreme authority," Abdul Hadi al-Hakim said on his Facebook page. 
    He added: "My visit to the great references was a purely Ramadan visit and had nothing to do with politics, neither near nor far.

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:44 pm