Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi: New draft law on cybercrime will be completed next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi: New draft law on cybercrime will be completed next week Empty Al-Kaabi: New draft law on cybercrime will be completed next week

Post by Rocky Sat May 18, 2019 7:52 am

Al-Kaabi: New draft law on cybercrime will be completed next week

12:58 - 18/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan Karim al-Kaabi said on Saturday that the draft law of cyber crimes will be completed next week after all the items of the draft referred by the government have been changed, pointing out that the draft will not be final as it will be presented to all concerned before Submit them to the vote.
    Al-Kaabi said during a meeting with the representative of the Advisor of the Prime Minister and Communications Affairs Minister Joan Fuad Masum, according to a statement received by his office, "the information", a copy of it, "The draft submitted to us by the government was not valid for approval, and the version on which the House of Representatives is completely different from Former ".
    Al-Kaabi added that his office "oversaw the organization and sponsorship of more than 16 conferences, symposiums, expanded meetings and hosting during the past few days, and consulted with civil society organizations, academics, trade unions and experts representing security agencies, private sector organizations and companies and in light of their observations and needs, The region and even the world. "
    "After the adoption of the law, the Iraqi citizen will feel for the first time that the state is responsible for ensuring the protection of its privacy, money and information, and also to find a legal system capable of protecting the state entity." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:23 am