Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor Abdul Mahdi: We fight 3 types of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor Abdul Mahdi: We fight 3 types of corruption Empty Advisor Abdul Mahdi: We fight 3 types of corruption

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 3:34 pm

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Advisor Abdul Mahdi: We fight 3 types of corruption[/size]

[size=45]The Prime Minister's Advisor for Financial Affairs Mohammed Saleh's appearance, on Saturday, that the governments of Iraq and the Kurdistan region will meet soon. "The Supreme Council of Corruption is an internal system that carries out its duties in a practical way, specializing in the files of the largest corruption," Saleh told the RODAO news network. "There are three forms of corruption, the first of which is Nazmi,
    [size=45]Very large corruption, corruption at the level of small units and the Supreme Council of Corruption whose main function is to address corruption that leads to corruption being part of the system.[/size]
    [size=45]"This is a big task for the authorities of integrity and oversight and the executive and judicial authority, and it is a model for their interconnection," he said. "I think we can build from this Council a force that addresses the cancerous growth of greater corruption."[/size]
    [size=45]"There is no more important and important because the files of corruption are one and they are like cancer, but the prime minister has identified a large number of files, whether in the field of trade or oil, as well as public jobs," said the prime minister's adviser for financial affairs.[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that "there is strong cooperation and institutional and legal measures to cut the corruption, the problem is not in the search for corrupt files ended but the real goal is to stop the growth of corruption."[/size]
    [size=45]On the date of completion of the ministerial cabin where the ministries of defense, interior and justice are still vacant, Mohammed Mazhar Saleh said: "According to my personal expectations will be completed cabinet cabin in the coming days."[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the relations between Baghdad and Erbil, he said: "I expect a close meeting between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government. On April 28, an important meeting of the ministerial economic committee was held in the presence of Nechirvan Barzani and Fuad Hussein, and came out with very successful recommendations and decisions. soon."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:19 pm