Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the call: Maliki is ready to appear in court the issue of the fall of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the call: Maliki is ready to appear in court the issue of the fall of Mosul Empty Member of the call: Maliki is ready to appear in court the issue of the fall of Mosul

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2019, 7:19 am

Member of the call: Maliki is ready to appear in court the issue of the fall of Mosul

10:15 - 10/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    A member of the Islamic Dawa party said on Monday that the party's secretary-general, Nuri al-Maliki, would be ready to appear before the court if summoned, pointing out that so far no warrant has been issued against him. 
    "Al-Daraji said in a statement published by the newspaper" the new Arab "and informed him / information /", "calls for the trial of al-Maliki is behind the third parties, most notably the US-Zionist alliance, within the scheme to fragment the axis of resistance in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," as he put it. 
    He added that "the claimants to call al-Maliki and prosecute him if they are honest, to demand the call (former Prime Minister Haider) Abadi in the fall of Ramadi in 2015," noting that "the investigative committee for 2015 was politicized and condemned al-Maliki for reasons known, most notably that the members of the Committee have differences Personality with him. "
    "He did not prove that the prime minister at the time" gave an order to withdraw the army from central Mosul to the camp of Ghazali, in order to withdraw and leave the city, as documented in the report by the witnesses and officers in the army in Mosul. 
    Al-Darraji stressed that "al-Maliki will be present at the court if summoned, but until now even the memorandum of recruitment has not been issued against him, and the investigation in the judiciary is a special parliament, and non-binding, and there must be another new investigation, it may take several years, To be professionally ". Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:30 am