Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: Most of the contracts of corrupt weapons open in the integrity and public pro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: Most of the contracts of corrupt weapons open in the integrity and public pro Empty Parliamentary Defense: Most of the contracts of corrupt weapons open in the integrity and public pro

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2019, 2:34 pm

Parliamentary Defense: Most of the contracts of corrupt weapons open in the integrity and public prosecution

20:20 - 17/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    The Security and Defense Committee of the parliament confirmed on Monday that it is unable to achieve the completion of the files of contracts of armaments and files of corruption in the previous ministries of defense and the interior, indicating that most of the files open between the integrity and public prosecution.
    "Many files of corruption related to the armament contracts were opened in the previous committees of the previous sessions and another during the current session, and the evidence and the accused persons were declared without interest," said committee member Abbas Ismaili.
    He added that "as soon as the file is referred to the concerned authorities, the issue is closed and the issue is closed between integrity and public prosecution and related parties." He added that "political pressure is present in most cases of corruption that open, absent the efforts of parliament to open files of corruption."
    He explained that "the parliamentary committees will remain in place in the regulatory matter unless there is a reference from the executive authorities to take a decision against the personalities that reveal their involvement in corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:31 am