Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sorry, Mr. Barham Saleh, why they call Baghdad the former capital of peace!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sorry, Mr. Barham Saleh, why they call Baghdad the former capital of peace! Empty Sorry, Mr. Barham Saleh, why they call Baghdad the former capital of peace!

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2019, 2:24 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sorry, Mr. Barham Saleh, why they call Baghdad the former capital of peace![/size]

[size=45]Dr . Khaled Al-Qara Ghuli:
    [size=45]When the enormous force and the stupidity come together, I wait for hell, because the security forces are at the crossing (hawkish control). It is clear that Iraq is now approaching the hell it has known several times in its history because of the alliance of folly 
    , arrogance and strength. The result is not in favor of the reckless raging aggressor .. A white face pointing from the east side of his western face to prepare hundreds of sick and confused children and women who wear gowns drowned by dirt and men and young men holding bags and are ready to 
    cross the road .. I was with them waiting for my turn in transit, good ! As for my sins, they are another date not now. A very skinny soldier, as if he has not eaten for years, looks at us shyly and sometimes compassionately because he is standing under a red roof.
    He asked me because I distinguish from the rest of the waiting for crossing the road wearing a tie and a black suit and a white shirt for my work I replied that I am a university professor laughed and said .. We are all university professors! He turned to a man near me chewing gum and inquired about his work. He replied that he was a lieutenant colonel. 
    The corporal was surprised and the officer replied that he was waiting for orders to allow us to pass. He slipped back a little and called his radio. Amriyah I allow them to pass the response came quickly and it has been more than an hour to stand under the sun 
    .. Make sure the identities .. Professor will not pass now! The sergeant pointed out to the doctors, the officer and I remained alone. I touched my shirt and turned into a piece of sweat because of the heat and took my shoes out of the shirt pocket to one of the suit pockets.
    I went to the corporal and took out the identity of the union and told him to tell his commander that I was a journalist .. I called him quickly and ordered him to confirm my identity and then allow me to cross the road and my identity journalist .. I quickly crossed and did not look behind me to see what happened to hundreds of people and they wish to cross the falcon crossing like me. I came 
    to the bank of the eastern road and I saw the owner of the white face close to him looking for the journalist with some transients .. I did not know him intrusive and when he looked to think I am a retired old and returned smoking his drink again .. When I got a car to reach me to our beloved capital ( Baghdad) forgot 
    everything and wondered why they call Baghdad Aa Former Peace Blot! Why do not they call Baghdad, for example, fire and maybe hell! After crossing the dreaded hawk path from its western side to the east.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 7:40 am