Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services speak of the imminent dismissal of a minister because of his failure in his w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services speak of the imminent dismissal of a minister because of his failure in his w Empty Parliamentary services speak of the imminent dismissal of a minister because of his failure in his w

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2019, 2:38 am

[size=41]Parliamentary services speak of the imminent dismissal of a minister because of his failure in his work and his functions

July 29, 2019 - 28:18

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Badr News / Special ...
    The Telecommunications and Communications Services Committee confirmed on Monday that Communications Minister Naeem Al-Rubaie had failed in his work and did not provide anything for the time being.
    The committee member Jassim Mohan told Bader News that his committee hosted, for more than one time, Minister of Communications Naeem Al-Rubaie, to discuss the poor services provided to citizens at the level of mobile networks or the Internet. In each host, Al-Rubaie promises us to improve these services. , But on the ground there is no change, even for something simple. "
    "There is a parliamentary movement for a while, to change the minister with a personality who is competent in this area, but unfortunately some of the pressures and political niceties, has slowed this movement slightly."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 4:12 pm