Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security reveals meetings of "US Baathist and advocacy" to "conspiracy" on liberated a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security reveals meetings of "US Baathist and advocacy" to "conspiracy" on liberated a Empty Parliamentary security reveals meetings of "US Baathist and advocacy" to "conspiracy" on liberated a

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2019, 5:47 am

Parliamentary security reveals meetings of "US Baathist and advocacy" to "conspiracy" on liberated areas

13:10 - 30/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Security and Defense Committee on Tuesday revealed its intention to hold a meeting in the next few days to discuss the US violations on the Syrian-Iraqi border, pointing out that all the evidence and meetings with the Baathist leaders indicate that the American seeks to restore "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " in the western regions.
    "The United States held special and intensive meetings with Sunni political leaders, as well as a mission and a meeting in the western regions to discuss their redeployment and increase their influence in those areas," said Karim Alawi, a member of the committee.
    He added Silverline, that " the evidence in the possession Alhadjnh refers to the United States sought to re - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and terrorist organizations in those areas after the deployment of troops from the army free hostile to the Syrian and Iraqi borders between the two countries , the two governments as well as the agreement with the government to bring all the families of the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Syria To Anbar. "
    "The Iraqi government is called upon to issue a firm stance towards these violations and not allow the United States to carry out its terrorist plans in cooperation with Baathists and al-Awash in the western regions," he said, adding that his committee would hold a meeting in the coming days to discuss the repercussions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:57 am