Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security praises the abolition of security checks in the liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security praises the abolition of security checks in the liberated areas Empty Parliamentary Security praises the abolition of security checks in the liberated areas

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Nov 2022, 4:38 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Security praises the abolition of security checks in the liberated areas[/size]
    Iraq
    12:26 - 11-11-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Security and Defense Committee in the House of Representatives praised the order of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, to cancel the security audit in the liberated areas.
    A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Nayef Al-Shammari, said: "Al-Sudani's step to cancel the security check in the liberated provinces is to his credit," stressing "the need to follow up on this decision and implement it on the ground."
    Al-Shammari called on the Prime Minister, "to form an investigative committee to review the file of compensation for those affected by terrorist and military operations, whose amount exceeds 30 million dinars, and this central committee for compensation for those affected is located in Baghdad," calling on the Prime Minister to review "the percentages of completion and transactions of those affected and to see the exceptions and the owners of the intermediaries." who previously obtained it.
    He added that "according to the political agreements, this is the first steps, and there are subsequent steps," noting that "the Sudanese prime minister sets the specific timings for all agreements with the blocs and begins implementing them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:58 pm