Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work: We will press during the next legislative term to launch the grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work: We will press during the next legislative term to launch the grades Empty Parliamentary work: We will press during the next legislative term to launch the grades

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2019, 1:19 am

Parliamentary work: We will press during the next legislative term to launch the grades

08:49 - 05/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special .. 
    confirmed to the Committee on Labor and Social Affairs Parliamentary Monday, its determination to pressure during the next legislative term of the parliament on the competent authorities for therelease of degrees deletion and development for the years past. 
    Fadel Al-Fatlawi, a member of the committee, said in a statement that "the Labor and Social Affairs Committee has an orientation during the next legislative term to move and pressure the government to launch career grades." 
    He added that "many degrees of deletion and development for the years 2017, 2018, 2019 has not yet been launched and is expected to launch during the next year." 
    He explained that "more than 60 thousand degrees of functional may be launched during the next year," noting that "the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs in the name of Abdul-Zaman, stressed the need to find opportunities for unemployed during the coming period."
    He pointed out that "the parliamentary work committee and during its meeting with the Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi, discussed the subject of grades and identification, in addition to the existence of a recommendation by the Parliament to the competent authorities in order to launch career grades for the past years." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:47 am