Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We were: differences "three poles" hinder labor law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

We were: differences "three poles" hinder labor law Empty We were: differences "three poles" hinder labor law

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Apr 2014, 4:17 am

We were: differences "three poles" hinder labor law

04/26/2014

The chairman of the Committee on Labor and Social Affairs parliamentary, that the political differences between the three main poles in the House of Representatives to prevent the adoption of labor law, noting that the law accomplished prestigious international standards.Kanna said, in a press statement, said that "political differences between the three main poles in the House of Representatives, represented by state law and the Kurdistan Alliance are united and prevent the adoption of the law work." He added that "differences on the part of the general budget of the state of law and the Kurdistan Alliance and differences over military operations in Anbar are united by preventing a quorum in parliament, which disrupted the adoption of the law."We pointed out that "the law was completed prestigious international standards and we got to vote on the rule of law by 40 out of 157." The law aims to work through the private sector to regulate the relationship between the worker and the employer in terms of wages, working hours and health insurance, and the rights of professional staff compared to states.The Council of Representatives at its meeting on March 17 of the last vote on the labor law and arrived at paragraph 36 of it, but he did not complete the voting on all paragraphs of the law so far.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:26 am