Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The first and second sessions will be allocated to host the Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The first and second sessions will be allocated to host the Prime Minister Empty Deputy: The first and second sessions will be allocated to host the Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Sep 2019, 3:55 am

Deputy: The first and second sessions will be allocated to host the Prime Minister

11:20 - 09/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Jassem al-Bukhati, a deputy from the stream of wisdom, said Monday that the presidency of the Council of Representatives will be allocated the first and second sessions to host Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that the hosting is not related to discuss the government program.
    Bakhati said in a statement to the information, that "the first and second sessions of the third legislative chapter will be allocated to host Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to answer some of the questions raised by a number of deputies," indicating that "hosting Abdul Mahdi during the two sessions will not discuss the government program" .
    Bukhati added that "one of the sessions will be devoted to the announcement of the results of investigations on the recent attacks on the stores and sites of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the statement of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that carried out the attack," adding that "the Prime Minister will be accompanied by a number of security leaders."
    The MP for the Alliance Sairon member of the Security and Defense Parliamentary Committee Badr al-Ziadi, said on Sunday, that the first and second session of the next legislative term will be hosted by Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:41 pm