Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An expert in economic affairs likely occurrence of a large turnout on the purchase of gold in the co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An expert in economic affairs likely occurrence of a large turnout on the purchase of gold in the co Empty An expert in economic affairs likely occurrence of a large turnout on the purchase of gold in the co

Post by Rocky Thu 01 May 2014, 10:49 am

An expert in economic affairs likely occurrence of a large turnout on the purchase of gold in the coming days to lower its price globally and locally

Thursday, 01 May 2014

Iraq / future

Chancellor suggested private banks expert economic peace Sumaisem, occurring on a large turnout to the low market price of gold globally and locally and the increasing vulnerable in the local market.

Sumaisem said that "the sudden drop of the price of gold on the world market will increase the demand for gold in the domestic market, to take a safe haven for most Iraqi families."

They confirmed that "the low price of gold will lead to the creation of a state of uncertainty in the economy, which may create a state of recession due to the temporary market trends blurry what drives citizens to use the opportunity to buy gold jewelry."

She added, "The lower price will lead to an increased appetite for gold against the acquisition of foreign currencies."

The Saralzhb may decline hearing the second consecutive day Thursday influenced the decision of the Federal Reserve Bank / Central American / resume exits of the largest investment fund in the precious metal in the world after a hiatus of a week and a half.

And the price of spot gold to $ 1289.10 an ounce (ounce) down 0.2 percent after falling 0.4 percent on Wednesday.

The movement was dealt poorly with the closure of several Asian markets including China, Hong Kong and Singapore in the Labor Day holiday.

The price of silver fell in online transactions 0.26 percent to 19.06 dollars an ounce and platinum fell 0.29 percent to 1417.88 dollars an ounce and palladium as well as who came down 0.39 percent to 804.35 dollars an ounce. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:46 am