Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi meets the representative of the United Nations Secretary-General and talks about "positi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi meets the representative of the United Nations Secretary-General and talks about "positi Empty Abdul-Mahdi meets the representative of the United Nations Secretary-General and talks about "positi

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2019, 1:51 pm

Abdul-Mahdi meets the representative of the United Nations Secretary-General and talks about "positive developments" in Iraq

19:56 - 11/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    About / Baghad ..
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi discussed on Wednesday with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations the current situation in the country.
    "The two sides discussed cooperation between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the United Nations and the positive developments witnessed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the security and economic fields, the government's plans to develop the economic and development sector, and promote stability, humanitarian fields and issues of displaced people, " Mahdi's office said in a statement received on the sidelines of the meeting. ”.
    He added that the meeting discussed "the role of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is being strengthened in its Arab and regional environment, as well as dealt with the report of the United Nations Mission in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (UNAMI), which confirmed the positive developments and the form and support of the government's orientations in promoting security, stability and the rule of law." Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:07 am