Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashan announces his withdrawal from Siron after being banned from entering parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashan announces his withdrawal from Siron after being banned from entering parliament Empty Khashan announces his withdrawal from Siron after being banned from entering parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Sep 2019, 4:14 am

Khashan announces his withdrawal from Siron after being banned from entering parliament

11:52 - 17/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maaloumeh / Baghdad ..
    The deputy won the name of Khazal Khashan instead of MP Rafah Al-Ardi, on Monday, withdrawing from the alliance of Sairon, accusing him of "confiscation" of his right as deputy winner and the issuance of instructions to prevent his entry to the House of Representatives.
    Khashan said in a statement to the information, that "the alliance is trying to prevent me from being sworn in as deputy winner instead of MP Rafah Al-Ardi, and also prevent the prevention of the winner and Sunan Saidi of Dhi Qar province from performing constitutional [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] instead of MP Hamad Allah al-Rikabi."
    Khashan added that "others walking away from reform and preventing me from entering the parliament came after the deputies were banned and the age of Saidi is a clear breach and insult to the Council," saying that "what the House of Representatives and prevent me from entering applies within the provisions of Article 226, which is a clear insult to the House of Representatives ”.
    Khashan accused in a previous statement of the information, allied by disrupting the Federal Court procedures to take the oath of office as deputy winner instead of MP Rafah Al-Ardi, indicating that the court's decision is binding on all authorities. Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:32 am