Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services rule out the passage of Parliament oil and gas law for a variety of reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services rule out the passage of Parliament oil and gas law for a variety of reasons Empty Parliamentary services rule out the passage of Parliament oil and gas law for a variety of reasons

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Sep 2019, 1:53 am

Parliamentary services rule out the passage of Parliament oil and gas law for a variety of reasons

15:56 - 21/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The parliamentary services committee on Saturday ruled out the success of the House of Representatives in passing the oil and gas law, which has been delayed since the previous sessions, attributing it to the existence of a number of intersections and political differences between Arabs and Kurds.
    Jassem al-Bukhati, a member of the committee said in a statement to the information that the political blocs did not succeed in agreeing to pass the oil and gas law during the current legislative term, pointing out that the political dispute and intersections between the Arab and Kurdish political blocs are behind the disruption of the law.
    He added that "the Kurdish political blocs have reservations on some items and paragraphs of the law has not yet been resolved," ruling out the "success of the House of Representatives to pass the law during the current chapter."
    The member of the House of Representatives Faisal al - Issawi, earlier, the intention of the House of Representatives during the third legislative term will put the governing laws among the priorities of the legislation, noting that the Federal Court Law and oil and gas and the decision to cancel the offices of inspectors general in the forefront of those laws. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:07 am