Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 6.1 billion volume of Iraq's oil revenues during the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 6.1 billion volume of Iraq's oil revenues during the past month Empty $ 6.1 billion volume of Iraq's oil revenues during the past month

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Nov 2019, 6:37 am

$ 6.1 billion volume of Iraq's oil revenues during the past month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Oil, on the total exports and revenues achieved for the month of October last, according to preliminary statistics issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO ".
    The ministry said in a press release that the amount of exports of crude oil amounted to 106 million 859 thousand and 470 barrels one hundred and six million eight hundred and fifty-nine thousand four hundred and seventy barrels, with revenues of more than 6 billion and 107 million and 315 thousand dollars six billion and one hundred and seven million and three hundred And fifteen dollars .
    According to the spokesman of the Ministry of Oil Asim Jihad, the total exported quantities of crude oil for the month of October last oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to 103 million and 540 thousand and 855 barrels, either from the Kirkuk fields through the port of Ceyhan reached the quantities exported 2 million and 579 837 thousand barrels, while the quantities exported from the field of Qayyarah 431 thousand and 486 barrels, while the quantities exported to Jordan reached 307 thousand and 292 barrels .
    He pointed out that the total daily rate of exports amounted to 3 million and 447 thousand barrels, where the daily rate of export from the ports of Basra 3 million and 340 thousand barrels, and from Ceyhan daily rate was 83 thousand barrels, while the daily rate from the field of Qayyara 14 thousand barrels, The daily average of exports to Jordan was 10,000 barrels .
    Jihad added that the average price per barrel was 57.153 dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:33 am