Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Others accuse internal and external parties of burning public and private property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Others accuse internal and external parties of burning public and private property Empty Others accuse internal and external parties of burning public and private property

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Others accuse internal and external parties of burning public and private property

19:25 - 14/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Alliance of Sairoun, on Thursday, accused internal and external political parties to support some of the saboteurs and put them in the demonstrations to burn down the government headquarters and markets for the purpose of distorting the path of peaceful demonstration.
    The MP for the coalition Riad Mohammed in a statement to / information /, that "the burning operations that have increased in recent areas of demonstrations and protests stand behind the internal and external political parties to divert the course of the demonstration," pointing out that "those actors supported a large number of saboteurs and put them in the demonstrations To stir up strife. ”
    He added that "external interference became clear through the statements of the US administration and its interference in the internal affairs and some external parties," noting that "the political parties that support some of the saboteurs to achieve subversive interests to stay in the chair of power and divert the path of demonstrations to other tracks."
    It is noteworthy that a number of engineers in the demonstrations and popular protests launched in the capital Baghdad and a number of southern provinces have burned a large number of government departments and the homes of officials to divert the course of demonstrations and enter a clash with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] charged with maintaining security. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:04 am