Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Net: Iraq has taken action to protect his money after the lifting of immunity by

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Net: Iraq has taken action to protect his money after the lifting of immunity by Empty Net: Iraq has taken action to protect his money after the lifting of immunity by

Post by Rocky Wed 21 May 2014, 6:56 am

Net: Iraq has taken action to protect his money after the lifting of immunity by

21/05/2014 10:57

Baghdad - and babysit - The Ministry of Finance all measures to protect Iraqi funds with the approach of lifting the immunity of them, and while carried the House of Representatives responsible for the negative effects of the delay in approving the budget at the grassroots level and at the state level in general, indicated to conduct negotiations with Iran for the consolidation of economic and financial relations after high the volume of trade with more than 12 billion dollars last year.

The finance minister said the agency, Dr. Safa net debt "to lift the immunity of the U.S. for Iraqi funds deposited in the Development Fund for Iraq will be after tomorrow, Thursday Accordingly, the ministry has taken all measures to protect the money from creditors described more claims without accurate, expressing fear of the occurrence of booking of money which, if realized, the lifting requires time, stressing that Iraq is sure that a lot of disputes is questionable.

He added that the real debt owed by Iraq should be settled on the basis of the Paris Club agreement, which obliges states to turn off 80 percent of the debt owed by Iraq and the remaining 20 percent are settled for over 20 years, or to pay all at once.

He said the net that some nations to their own circumstances do not want to compromise on the basis of the Paris Club agreement while Iraq is able to adopt this approach because it would make him in violation of the agreement will engender serious damage and it is currently being negotiated with such countries as Brazil, Morocco, Egypt, Pakistan and some African countries, noting that negotiations taking place with the help of the World Bank and some countries that intervene in support of Iraq and urges creditor countries on the settlement in accordance with the Paris Club by giving these countries 20 percent of the debt is waived for 80 percent ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:47 am