Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forum Emirates in Erbil experience looking to develop the city of Dubai and its twin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forum Emirates in Erbil experience looking to develop the city of Dubai and its twin Empty Forum Emirates in Erbil experience looking to develop the city of Dubai and its twin

Post by Rocky Sun May 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Forum Emirates in Erbil experience looking to develop the city of Dubai and its twin

Sunday, 25 May / May 2014 15:14 

Twilight News / launched in Erbil, Sunday, Forum Emirates real estate development, with the participation of representatives from Dubai Municipality and a group of institutions involved in the real estate sector and investments in the United Arab Emirates,

The holding Received sponsored by the Consulate Emirates in Erbil and the investment in the Kurdistan Regional Government and the participation of all of the Department of Municipal Affairs Al Ain Municipality, UAE and Dubai Municipality and Ajman Real Estate Regulatory and DIP Astmar and Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and the Foundation Charter Consulting legal and administrative.

The Consul Emirati year in the province of Kurdistan Rashid Al Mansouri, in an interview with "Twilight News", the aim of the forum is to present the experience of Dubai in real estate and see the brothers in the province on the findings of the results of research and strengthening relations and creating a twinning between many sectors towards building a relationship distinct strategy.

For her part, Vice Is the investment in the Kurdistan Region Nowruz born, that the Commission has chosen the UAE to benefit from the experience of it world-renowned and become one of the important markets in the world, usually it with large workshop and a market to help them overcome many of the economic problems afflicting, especially the lack of experience in the field of housing, and real estate investment. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm