Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari emphasizes the need to speed up the enactment of laws broken

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Jaafari emphasizes the need to speed up the enactment of laws broken      Empty Jaafari emphasizes the need to speed up the enactment of laws broken

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 08 Jun 2014, 3:09 pm

Jaafari emphasizes the need to speed up the enactment of laws broken    
    Tuesday, June 8, 2014 16:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [Baghdad - where]
    The head of the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the need to improve the country's legislative work.
    According to a coalition statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "al-Jaafari, during a meeting in his office in Baghdad, members of the National Reform Movement in the House of Representatives emphasized the need to improve the working legislature in the country through the study of the laws broken, and to accelerate the legislation; serve the interests of the citizen, as well as the commitment to the complementary role with the executive government, and to provide the general interest of the country. "
    Jaafari stressed "the need to communicate with the public, and stand on their suffering; and processed."
    The statement pointed out that in a separate meeting "met al-Jaafari, with the executive body of the National Reform Movement and stressed the need to take the Reform Movement, the lead in spreading the ideas of reform, and his vision in building the country through executive action among the community, and the application of the theories espoused by; to promote the reality of what is in it to what it should be.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:32 am